Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Week 7

Tagging, delicious folksomomies, well we have had a great time in the particular area
we side tracked a fair amount but had a great time in these new areas. It took us some time to find our way back. The Delicious section of this week really won us over. We really took our time and gained a greater insight into blogging and
Web 2.0 learning. At long last we agree that we three are finally getting it together and understanding blogging at long last. Thank God, Really the time factor is what gets in our way. But we still are enjoying the venture.

This I found to be a fun area once I found the tagging and the delicious aspect I really started to appreciate what blogging can do. I did get a little lost because I ventured around a bit, but I had a great time. This was a challenge, but one that I had a great time in and look fordward to keep going with blogging. Chris

No comments: