Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Week 5

We enjoyed the videoclip, and can see how easy it is to contribute and be a part of the wild, wild world of wiki's. It could quiet easily be utilised within a regional library benefiting the rural sector with updated library information from all branches. Examples, childrens activities, author talks, book reviews, book groups, New library stock. Wikis could be useful especially with the sharing of information on Local Studies. This I could see becoming popular with our library.

This particular week I feel that I am starting to get the feel of blogging. I did enjoy author talks and felt that I could have been sitting in the audience with them, this has tweaked my curiosity and I have started to listen to more poscasts and surf the www more, Chris

No comments: