Thursday, October 9, 2008

Week 9

Podcasts and Audio, Well here we go. Went to the library of congress site and listened to some podcasts by Brad Melzer and R.L. Stine, this was very interesting to hear the authors talk about books they have written.
This is technology that you would not normally have access to. The connection came quite easily between the Author and books they spoke about.
It made us feel as though we were part of the audience at the time. Very interresting to see that you are able to download University modules via i-tunes as a podcasting.

Enjoyed this module podcasts are everywhere now, if you miss the local news you can go to the web site and catch up. I am starting to use podcast as it has given me a chance to catch up on things that I have missed. I am finding that I really enjoy open new horizons.- Chris

No comments: