Thursday, October 9, 2008

Week 8

We are now adventuring into the world of answer boards and social searching. During the process of working through the 2.0 activities, the more we get into the searches we find that we are opening up a new world of information technology. The problems when you get into various areas we are getting side tracked and venturing into unexplained territory. That being said we are having a great time doing this, and it is making us think a lot more of the many different things we are now getting access to. The main problem is finding the time to go and have a play time with our new learnings of 2.0.

This week was one that was a bit of a supprise, I thought this was something that I would never use however this has open up a new area for me. I can see the potential and have started to use these searches, loved the receipes and answers boards. I have even had a bit more of a play. Chris

No comments: